What is Vaginal Steaming ?
Vaginal steaming is an ancient practice used by women from across the globe, dating far back in our collective history. Its been used to treat gynaecological issues ranging from menstruation challenges to postpartum care.
Vaginal steaming in its current form is an integrated women's health care practice which is relatively new to the UK. Although when you read the research you'll discover that vaginal steaming UK dated back to the 17th century!
Its a highly effective yet non invasive, soft and gentle holistic approach to women's health and well being and can be used by the vast majority of women throughout their lives as a preventative practice. Giving women the education to take responsibility for their health and do so in the comfort of their homes and on their own time.
Steaming is a comfortable and pleasant experience, both activating the vagus nerve creating feelings of relaxation and wellbeing, and bringing our bodies back into balance.
I teach women how to implement vaginal steaming through consultations, re-assessments, menstrual cycle analysis, custom blended organic herbs, and vaginal steam saunas.
Why do Vaginal Steaming?
The uterus is meant to be a self-cleansing with our monthly bleed flushing out the lining. However if our circulation is slow, if the energy in our pelvis is stagnant, if we have anaemia, other blood disorders or endocrine challenges, the blood will congeal, and old brown blood, dried blood and mucus gets stuck on the uterine lining.
Steaming, using specifically selected herbs to target your symptoms, literally cleans out the uterus and returns your menstrual cycle back to a pain free, 4 day regular bleed. It clears away bacterial and yeast infections, reduces your susceptibility to sexually transmitted infections, reduces the risk of miscarriage and can increase your libido.
Many of you have hit the end of the road with western medicine and prescriptions that mask underlying issues. Vaginal steaming is a health care system and when used appropriately produces wonderful results without the complications of surgery of hormone treatment.
I have wonderful news to report
I've gone from 14 to 22 days in between my bleeds! Far less pain... Amazing! I followed all your advice and have been diligently doing it! It's really had a positive impact so I can’t thank you enough.
Why you might attend a Vaginal Steaming Session
- You’re periods are irregular, missing, and/or painful
- You have cramps or brown blood either before or during your period
- You're prone to bacterial, fungal or viral infections
- You experience vaginal dryness
- You have fibroids, ovarian cysts, endometriosis
- You’re postpartum and you want to support your body to restore itself after the birth
- You've experienced sexual abuse/violation
- Your'e struggling with fertility
What results might you have after a Vaginal Steaming Session
- Women feel more connected to their pelvis, and through his they develop a more intimate relationship with their cycles, their bodies, their sexuality, and their pleasure.
- Women find resolution in their pelvic health challenges, so can live a pain free and healthy life
- When women steam at home they are independent of the medical system and have access to exactly what they need when they need.