What is Vaginal Steaming ?
Vaginal steaming is an ancient practice used by women from across the globe, dating far back in our collective history. Its been used to treat gynaecological issues ranging from menstruation challenges to postpartum care.
Its a highly effective yet non invasive holistic approach to women's health and well being and can be used by the vast majority of women throughout their lives as a preventative practice.
Steaming is a comfortable and pleasant experience, both activating the vagus nerve creating feelings of relaxation and wellbeing, and bringing our bodies back into balance.
Why do Vaginal Steaming?
The uterus is meant to be a self-cleansing with our monthly bleed flushing out the lining. However if our circulation is slow, if the energy in our pelvis is stagnant, if we have anaemia, other blood disorders or endocrine challenges, the blood will congeal, and old brown blood, dried blood and mucus gets stuck on the uterine lining.
Steaming, using specifically selected herbs to target your symptoms, literally cleans out the uterus and returns your menstrual cycle back to a pain free, 4 day regular bleed. It clears away bacterial and yeast infections, reduces your susceptibility to sexually transmitted infections, reduces the risk of miscarriage and can increase your libido.
Vaginal steaming is a health care system and when used appropriately produces wonderful results without the complications of surgery of hormone treatment.
Why you might attend a Vaginal Steaming Session
- You’re periods are irregular, missing, and/or painful
- You have cramps or brown blood either before or during your period
- You're prone to bacterial, fungal or viral infections
- You experience vaginal dryness
- You have fibroids, ovarian cysts, endometriosis
- You’re postpartum and you want to support your body to restore itself after the birth
- You've experienced sexual abuse/violation
- Your'e struggling with fertility