Vaginal Steaming Herbs come in two sizes
- 30 steam bags
- 6 steam bags
Steaming quantity is 2 - 3 tablespoons per steam.
All bags are hand packed using plastic free bags and tape which are 100% recyclable.
Cleansing vaginal steaming organic herbs
- For women with cycles 28 days plus.
- Postpartum mums (during the 1-2 week time period after giving birth)
- Women with normal or long menstrual cycles (28 days or longer)
- Women with missing periods
- Women with periods controlled with oral contraceptives
- Women who are recovering from miscarriage
- Caution: This blend is not for women with short menstrual cycles (27 days or shorter) or women with interim bleeding, fresh spotting or spontaneous heavy bleeding between periods
- Contains: motherwort, lavender, calendula, nettle and lemon grass.
Cooling vaginal steaming organic herbs
- The herbs support to nourish, tonify and cool down
- For women experiencing: night sweats, hot flushes, vaginal dryness, hysterectomies, infections or viruses accompanied by vaginal dryness or burning
- Women living in hot climates
- Contains: motherwort, lavender, nettle, mint and lemon grass.
Disinfecting vaginal steaming organic herbs
- For women to help to kill bacteria, yeast and viruses while expelling toxins, reducing inflammation, getting rid of excess mucus, deodorising and resetting the healthy vaginal flora in the reproductive tract
- For any of the following accompanied with cervical mucus: infections, inflammation, HPV, STIs, viruses, irregular smear tests, cervical dysplasia, cancer
- Note: If you have any of the above and you also have short menstrual cycles (27 days or less) then you should get both the disinfecting herbs AND the gentle herbs
- If you have any of the above but it's not accompanied with cervical mucus then the cooling or cleansing herbs would probably be the best choice for you
- Contains: motherwort, lavender, nettle, corn silk and lemon grass.
Gentle vaginal steaming organic herbs
- These carefully selected herbs gently cleanse the uterus, they can make a cycle longer bringing it to 28-30 days, and stop bleeding or spotting between periods
- For women with cycles 27 days and shorter, who experience bleeding between periods, or spotting between periods
- Are you prone to short menstrual cycles (27 days or less)?
- Have you experienced interim bleeding (fresh spotting or spontaneous bleeding between periods) anytime in the past 3 months?
- Have you experienced two periods per month anytime over the past 3 months?
- Are you a postpartum mum and you're experiencing heavy blood flow, or your period has returned before 9 months postpartum, or do you have a history of short menstrual cycles?
- If you answered yes to any of the questions then gentle herbs are the ones for you to bring your menstrual cycle back on track
- Note: If you fall into the categories above the gentle herbs are going to supersede any of the other herb formulas that you believe might suit you. These are the most important herbs for you to have
- Contains: lavender, nettle, lemon grass, mugwort, yarrow and or Siberian ginseng
- Please note I currently ship to the UK.
- If you want you order shipped outside of the UK please contact me directly to place your order.