THRIVE IN LIFE
Live Life in Full
Thrive in Life is a revolutionary 5 month long individual coaching container for people longing for a held space where they can commit to resolve their trauma on the deepest nervous system level.
It offers you everything you need, including a high level of support and accountability, so you can build the foundations of safety and transform into the most empowered, resilient, confident, and self-trusting version of yourself.
We use a highly personalised and body-based trauma resolution approach where we powerfully and effectively bring healing and transformation to the areas of your life that have been impacted by trauma by creating a foundation of safety where once there was fear. Offering you transformation where previous attempts have failed so you can shift from surviving to Thriving in Your One Precious Life!
'Working with Catherine has been life-changing for me.
I have taken a huge step into understanding and helping myself through listening to my body and it's wisdom. And this has helped me to see where joy lies in my life, where I have gone off track, and how to remedy that, and which people around me can support me on my journey. Life changing, life affirming and essential work. I would love to explore further with her.'
Georgina - Thrive in Life Coaching Client
My Thrive in Life Story
I had spent decades and a small fortune on doing the inner work - you name it I'd read the book or worked with the practitioner. Yet life was still an enormous daily struggle as unbeknown to me I was in the clutches of multiple traumas, including trauma from sexual boundary violations, that were dictating my life.
It showed up everywhere - shame holding me back from living my full potential. Doing a job I hated. Flimsy boundaries leading to poor sexual choices. Addictions. Anger and rage bubbling underneath the surface. Not knowing I had needs, let alone that they mattered.
I longed to feel safe and to belonging, for a job where I could shine and that paid me enough to live comfortably, for healthy consensual relationships, for the presence of pleasure and safety in my sexual connections and the self-confidence to hold my head up high.
When I made the decision to prioritise my own well-being by seeking out a trauma resolution container, everything in my life started to improve drastically. Through taking the time to unwind emotionally, address the gaps in my early development, and build a safe and reliable attachment with my coach, I began to live from the healthiest and most vibrant parts of myself.
After decades of rupture in my family of origin we became reunited and my business thrived under my trusted leadership. My relationships became grounded in mutual trust, respect, and healthy boundaries. I let go of the addictions that had secretly controlled my life and embraced my sexuality as an authentic expression of myself - where I could access the range from slow to fiery.
I now finally feel I'm doing exactly what I've been designed for - teaching and guiding others out of the clutches of trauma into the life they have been dreaming of where they are empowered and Thrive!
I know how to support you to build the foundations of safety by offering an intimate and fully supported space in my coaching, so you can receive the power of the transformation I've been through. I'll offer you both compassion and precision while guiding you away from dead ends and into a more coherent transformation so you can heal much quicker than I did.
'Working with Catherine was the medicine I needed in 2020.'
I've known for a while that I needed to do more nervous system work, and I've always felt safe and non-judged with her. In our time together I gained so many skills to work with my own nervous system and slow down, I feel like it's been a missing piece in my healing path and learning to trust myself again.
Thank you thank you thank you Catherine, I am beyond grateful.
Lucy Rowett - Thrive in Life Coaching Client
What You Can Expect From Me and This Coaching Container
- The highest level of professionalism, integrity and confidentiality - so from the first session you can feel, maybe for the first time, embodied relational safety
- Developing embodied safety - so you can heal from the wounds of abandonment, neglect and abuse and learn to trust yourself, others and life
- My complete respect, care, non-judgement and compassion wherever you are – whatever you're feeling - so you feel attuned to, honoured and accepted
- An intelligent plan for our journey together, grounded in deep wisdom and neuroscience so you can access self understanding, awareness and make immediate changes to lifelong patterns caused by trauma
- Normalisation and regulation of your symptoms through straightforward and easy to apply nervous system education - so you continue to reduce your stress and let go of old unhelpful habits and tendencies without the interference of shame
- An on-going experience of clear boundaries, empowered choice and consensual heart-felt safe relating with someone who’s got your back - so you learn where your boundaries are and how to communicate them
- Heal from self judgement and grow in confidence so you can to move towards authentic self expression and sharing of your gifts
- Restoration of a healthy connection with your sensuality and sexuality - through developing self-worth, and removing any tendencies to hyper or hyposexualise
- 25 years of my personal healing journey - and professional skills as a qualified Trauma Resolution Coach, Sexological Body Worker, and TRE practitioner, masterfully synthesised into this program so you can feel that you're in safe hands
- A high level of between session care and support so you feel held and tended to the whole way through the program
- A priceless and upgraded life where authentic living and relating is easeful, your health is radiant, you embody self trust and safety, and feel empowered to continue to Thrive in your life.
I often get asked similar questions about the coaching container so I've put together an FAQ to answer your questions here.
'Catherine models healthy boundaries and compassion which I found really valuable having not really experienced that before.'
Working with Catherine has been transformative, not only in understanding how trauma has effected my body and behaviour, but also in learning how to meet myself in these different states.
I now understand life through the lens of the trauma response and this allows me to gravitate towards healthy people and places - meaning who and where I feel most regulated. I have more self awareness now and from this I have COMPASSION for myself. My boundaries are much clearer because I can feel my body and my nervous system. This makes me feel empowered.
Thrive in Life Coaching Client
Coaching Container Structure
- Phase one ~ The Plan
Together we look at what is most needing care, time and attention, so that we can create specific goals, which I use to write a personalised plan for you, so you can create the transformation you’re longing for.
- Phase two ~ Building Trust And Safety
We start to build trust, in you, in me, in the container so that we can teach your nervous system how to regulate, to access receptivity and resource whilst gently reconnecting with the body. Once we have this we can later move into the tricky territory of trauma, always knowing we have somewhere safe to come back to.
- Phase three ~ Trauma Transformation
We start to discharge traumatic stress and regulate emotional pain by working with the body and allowing it to do what it knows to resolve the trauma you’ve been carrying. This could look like finally giving the body the permission it’s been crying out for to shake, to yawn or to cry whilst feeling safe and held.
- Phase four ~ Integration
Here we integrate and cocoon this gives us time to assimilate and bring things together, to allow new neural networks to be laid down, to digest the experience. Integration is a process of transformation rather than disappearance, it's the stage where what was not felt is now felt, what was unknown is known, what was unreleased is released, and what was disconnected is reconnected so you can come home to yourself.
'I felt very held in our sessions, which shows how my trust has grown in allowing me to drop in deeply.'
My capacity and awareness has increased I can now regulate my nervous system and track where I am. I now have the ability to take action/care to resource myself and am taking steps to having more healthy rhythms and boundaries with myself, others and work.
I felt supported, I love way you manage to see the overall patterns that are coming up and links it that the nervous system.
Freya - Thrive in Life Coaching Client
What You'll Receive
- Detailed intake question analysis so that I get to know you and what matters most before we even start our first session together
- Session 1: an depth intake
- Session 2: Program offer - where we go through your multi-page personalised plan in detail - ensuring we have a map to support and focus our explorations
- Sessions 8 - 10 ~ 75 minutes via Zoom
- The program is online and is spread over a period of 4 - 5 months - which gives time and space for change to occur in a regulated and lasting way.
- I would usually recommend biweekly sessions but sometimes it works better for you to meet me more or less frequently so I invite you to book sessions at a pace that honours your body.
Plus - Between Session Support
- Personally designed practices between sessions
- High level of between session support on Voxer or What's app
Bonus - Master Your Learning
- Access to the Thrive Learning Portal - a digital space with access to practices, videos and materials to support your nervous system regulation and emotional healing so you can deepen into your care at a pace that feels right for you.
- The full cost for everything that you'll receive in the coaching container, if you pay in full is: £3997
- If you pay by payment plan over 5 months the total cost is: £4440
Who’s a Best Fit For This Coaching Container
- People who have previously worked with a therapist or coach and have access to feeling their emotions and bodily sensations
- People who work as leaders, coaches, healers and therapists
- People who are fully committed to their process for the duration of program, who are able to do the between session practices and who want to be held accountable for their responsibility to create change
- People who want to access their healthy power, confidence, higher self-esteem, truth-aligned leadership, and the sovereignty that awaits them
- People who long for empowered safety and vitality in all areas of life and are ready to take the steps needed to get there
- People who desire to know their needs and to have their needs met in sustainable and health giving ways
- People with sexual challenges – ghosts of past sexual trauma who long for authentic sexual expression
- People open to connecting to their bodies and to move through the program at the speed that honours their body
- People who know they can no longer put off their desire for a deeper embodiment of their wholeness, their wellness and their capacity to thrive
Who’s Not a Best Fit For This Coaching Container
- People who are looking solely for a cognitive/mind based approach to healing
- People who are not working in leadership, coaching, therapy or healing professions.
- People who don't have the time, energy, resources to commit to the coaching container - including self practice and enquiry between sessions
- People looking to be saved
- People who are not willing to feel their feelings - you'll need to work with an embodiment therapist first
- People who feel just stuck and are missing the burning desire for deep change and transformation
- People with active addictions or eating disorders who are currently not receiving support for this
What Other Clients are Saying About my Work
Throughout my coaching programme, Catherine was a sensitive guide with a rare and subtle wisdom. She brought a spaciousness and a depth of attunement to my somatic process that allowed body intelligence to come through, such that patterns of trauma could be transmuted into states of bliss within our sessions. She held a container for whole self-expression, helping me track and transform my unconscious energy patterns that have previously held me back. Our sessions together were joyful, physically challenging and revelatory.
From the programme I have gained new depths and dimensions of self-awareness, which give me the confidence to be in a relationship again. I can distinguish trauma bonded attachment from healthy attachment, and how to create the conditions for safety with my partner. I now have an embodied map to navigate and breathe / imagine / move beyond my trauma triggers.
I learned practical and creative ways of regulating my state and moving from a history of extreme ups and downs to a stabilising my health and well-being. I now have more capacity to take risks and to thrive in work and play. This is a huge change – to truly dampen the patterns of trauma I’ve inherited, not just for me but for the people around me as well, is no small shift.
I have really enjoyed working with Catherine - I always felt safe and cared for, and the work we did was at a profound level of creativity, depth and simplicity. Please do this work if you’re considering it, somatic work goes far beyond any psychotherapeutic and coaching work I’ve experienced before.
Jules - Thrive in Life Coaching Client
'I have experienced a lot of therapy in the past, but have found the wisdom & combination of skills that Catherine holds has helped me really to embody and integrate on such a deep level.'
The space that was held by you felt empowering, I loved the mixture of education, embodiment and your own wisdom. It was profound and meant I could embody and learn about my nervous system and different energies within my body.
I feel more empowered in being able to take care of myself and have more trust in my capacity to recognising my nervous system state and can bring about self regulation much quicker than ever before. Experiencing a coaching container with Catherine has been so EMPOWERING and has helped me to heal, grow, and develop knowledge and tools to weave into my life.
Thrive in Life Coaching Client
'I felt the love and care right from the beginning'
The slowness, spaciousness, and permission to what it was feeling and experiencing was DEEPLY HEALING.
I am much more aware of my old habits and tendencies that usually end up in burnout and overwhelm, not only am I more aware of them but I am now able to take the steps needed to ensure that I fill my cup more regularly than ever before leading to greater balance and harmony in my life.
I have also expanded my capacity to self-regulate thereby enjoying more ease in my relationships as well as a softer, less stressful and more gentle way of life.
I felt very SUPPORTED all the way through and it was such a nourishing and healing journey where I was given the tenderness, space, presence and honouring I needed to really feel into the depths of my pain.
I look back over how far I've come these last few months of journeying together and feel waves of GRATITUDE for what a transformative and empowering experience it was!
Thrive in Life Coaching Client
'The way in which you hold the space, tenderly and gently was for me the most powerful aspect.'
Being judged has always been something that causes fear and I found the sessions to be free of that concern. My awareness lens has become wider which has allowed me to see and heal certain behaviours/patterns clearer and in the moment. I now can make choices from regulation instead of strong reaction.
Thrive in Life Coaching Client
'I have seen many therapists over the years, including somatic but the deepest transformation has happened through out our time together.'
I was very touched by Catherine's empowering approach to working with trauma where she helped me to reactivate and remember my true self beyond the self-limiting beliefs and painful stories that I had felt trapped by until I met her.
Thrive in Life Coaching Client
'The re-parenting exercise gave me the opportunity to clearly recognise a part of myself that was struggling and needing attention.'
The depth of the exercise allowed the space to really “see” her and connect with who she was & how her needs were not met, which was something I knew in my mind, but hadn’t connected with her from my heart. This allowed space for empathy to arise & a release of stuck emotion I now feel safer in my body.
Thrive in Life Coaching Client
'Catherine created an environment that was maximally conducive to growth and healing.'
I felt so safe with her every second of our sessions together. At the beginning of the program, she was able to see my Self and show me how to get there. Every step taken was together, fostering such an incredible capacity in me to trust myself, to heal myself, and to be able to heal others.
Its clear to me that the healing made possible in this program has already begun to spread to others around me.
I am realising my potential in a way I could have never imagined both in my personal relationships as well as my professional and spiritual realms. I have been recommending this program to anyone and everyone!
Thrive in Life Coaching Client
'Catherine has an amazing gift at holding a compassionate, loving space with great presence, and care.'
I look back over how far I've come these last few months of journeying together and feel waves of gratitude for what a transformative and empowering experience it's been!
Thrive in Life Coaching client
'There is so much I could say about our work together.'
The first thing I would say is that I appreciated the strong holding---for me, a clear container was absolutely necessary, as my mind tends to wander off, which extends to other areas of my life as well. So this was crucial to our work together, and reparative, too.
It provided a template for me to work with my own nervous system so I can replicate the safety of the clarity that we developed together, and a regular practice of self-inquiry. I also have a better understanding of my neurodivergence and its embodiment, and what causes my nervous system to kick off and become dysregulated. I feel a greater capacity to come back to my center, and move from that place with more ease and confidence.
Anne - Thrive in Life Coaching Client
My Training and Experience
I am a professionally Certified ReBloom Trauma Resolution Coach, a Certified Trauma Resolution Practitioner and a Sexological Body worker. I’ve also trained in the Wheel of Consent – Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy – Energy Healing – Tantra and Sacred Sexuality – Sexual Shamanism – Vaginal Steaming - Pelvic Health. You can read more about my qualifications here.
Since 2012 I’ve worked with 100’s of people supporting them with trauma resolution, particularly sexual trauma resolution - enabling them to find their true sexuality, in one to one, group, retreat and workshop settings.
I’ve worked with Rachael Maddox through both level one and two of her Rebloom Coach training. I deepened into working both somatically and soulfully with trauma, learned practices to work with the 7 Core Wounds of Humanity, and discovered even safer ways of working with my client’s triggers.
I’ve worked with Katie Sarra, Fanny Priest, Jo Tucker through many 1:1 trauma resolution sessions. Journeys characterised by using the Wheel of Consent and the Emotional Command System to unravel trauma, to develop choice and agency and to discover what I truly wanted. I learned the power of developing awareness in order to house somatic experiences and how to uncouple sensations from traumatic experiences.
I’ve worked with Indigenous peoples and people trained by Indigenous peoples, learning ritual, and ceremony to deepen my connection and love for the Earth.
What I Hope For You
That you feel inspired to move towards your own trauma resolution journey so across your life you too can live a more:
- Empowered - to create the life you long for
- Vibrant and healthy body, mind and soul
- Pleasure - through restoration of your authentic sensual and sexual connection
- Deep sense of belonging - any feeling your place in this world
- Ability to receive what you need
- To know how to create embodied safety and to move away from what threatens that
- A constant experience of choice and clarity
- Expression across your life including sharing your gifts powerfully in the world
- The life your heart and soul has been longing for.
With all of my heart I want to whisper to you
'You deserve it - it's your time and you are ready for the next step!'
Commit to Thriving in your One Precious Life today - if not now when?