Trauma Healing Sessions
Each session is designed for you to feel safe enough to come back into feeling the old unfelt energies of trauma in your body. The intention is staring where you are with no forcing or pushing just gentleness and going slowly enough. We'll listen to your strategies to uncover what trauma type you experience mostly. Together we'll listen to your body's story of the trauma somatically unravelling, and your system learns to regulate as you feel one drop at a time, and recover a grounded spaciousness within.
Healing Sexual Trauma
Sexual trauma does not need to be a life sentence, there is a way through the triggers so you can return to the body finding safety within.
Its a step by step journey of coming into deeper love and acceptance for who you are, for releasing the shame that got put upon you and rediscovering you you are as an authentic sexual being.
It finally was safe enough to feel ...
what I had been defending myself from. I've been so lost and alone but with you by my side I knew I could do it. I've claimed back a really scared part of me, I'm holding her close now, really, really close and relief floods my body.
Why you might attend a Trauma Healing Session
- You’ve experienced boundary violation
- You’ve felt sexual energy was present and you felt overwhelmed
- You grew up in a toxic family dynamic
- You repeatedly experience intense emotional states
- You have intrusive thoughts that feel harmful
- You find intimacy challenging
- You have a tendency to be defensive
- You often don’t feel safe
- You feel disconnected sexually or have trouble with orgasm
- You want a sexual and intimate relationship but your fear prevents you
We can work with this or whatever else you bring to a session.
Session content may include
- Boundary Restoration
- Embodied Experience of Consent ~ Wheel of Consent
- Learning to Ask for What You Want
- Gently Coming Back to Your Body
- Practitioner ~ Client Touch
- Steps for Embodied Management of Intense Emotional States
- Unravelling Old Beliefs and Judgments and Weaving in Compassion and Understanding
- Mapping your Nervous System
- You may want to add a Vaginal Steam to your session
When I got home last night I realised my body was relaxed.
That familiar feeling of tension in my left hip was gone, and the best part was I could hold my vagina and gently soothe her. Thank you again for being the one to bring this into my life. Much love and gratitude.
Watch my video where I share about how I work with Trauma
What you may expect from a Trauma Healing Session
- You'll know where you boundaries are and how to communicate them
- You’ll have access to the skills of breath, sound and movement and how this influences your pleasure
- You’ll be more confident in expressing your emotions and staying present with intense emotions
- You’ll feel more confident in creating safety and groundedness in your body
- You’ll feel more empowered in creating the touch based experiences you want to have
In the session my body gently opened...
so it could heal from the sexual abuse I'd experienced as a child. I now have my very own healing practice and I love how self-pleasure makes me feel, before it felt disconnected now I can really feel PLEASURE!!!
Cost of a session
During the time of the covid-19 virus I'm able to offer my trauma healing sessions online.
- Online sessions £100 per hour
- 2 hours in Devon £200
- 2 hours in London £250
- Longer sessions are available on request
- Concession rates are available on request