Practitioner Mentoring Sessions
Are for male and female practitioners who work in the areas of: body-work, Tantra, energy healing work, sexuality work, physiotherapy and other healing professions.
- 1:1 sessions on Zoom or in person
- Ongoing or one off support
- Mentoring specifically for your learning needs
- Taught using embodied practices, energy work, and body work where appropriate
- Using the latest research from the fields of trauma and neuroscience
I was feeling drained and depleted after my client sessions.
I could feel my client's energy leaking and it connected me to my unmet anger. With your mentoring I knew I needed to set clearer boundaries so I can be in service but not slip into the shadow of allowing by tolerating and enduring what didn't feel right for me. I feel more empowered to give consensual sessions, its such a transformation.
Why you might attend a Practitioner Mentoring Session
- You want to develop your client practice
- You want to develop your embodiment of boundaries and consent
- You want to be trauma informed in your practice
- You want to learn how to touch with more consciousness
- You want to include sexuality in your healing practice
Session content may include
- Embodied consent practices and assessment tools
- Boundary awareness practices and assessment tools
- Trauma awareness practices and assessment tools
- Shame free pleasure based sex education
- Other content you may need support with
With the trauma awareness you taught
..... I'm more able to determine whether my client has trauma. I see how many of my previous clients were experiencing trauma symptoms that I hadn't recognised as such. I'm ready to learn more more about neuroscience from you in our next session, I know this is what my clients need from me. Nothing else I've learned to date in my client work has given me such a comprehensive understanding, this is life changing!
What you may expect from a Practitioner Mentoring Session
- You'll feel more confidence with how you touch your clients
- You'll know how to apply an embodied understanding and assessment of boundaries in your work and feel less burned out or depleted after a session
- You'll know how to always remain in consent and to assess consent in your sessions
- You'll know how to recognise and assess for trauma in your clients
- You'll know the essential approaches to working with trauma
- You'll have more resources to deal with your clients needs
- You'll have a shift in your own personal shame, guilt and fear around sexuality
Cost of a Session
- Online sessions £70 per hour