Vaginal Steaming Talk & Sessions @ Spirit Fest Bristol
Date: 12th May 2019 - 12th May 2019
Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
Address: Kings Weston HouseKings Weston LaneBristolBS11 0UR
About the Event
Vaginal Steaming Talk
I’m excited to be offering this talk to support you to understand how vaginal steaming can support you to regain a vibrant and helathy menstrual cycle and pelvis!
This ancient practice used by women from across the globe has been resurrected in the west and its users are seeing remarkable results.
- Healthy periods with no brown blood, pain or cramps
- Increased fertility
- Easier postpartum period
- Increased and softer connection to the pelvis
- Increased feelings of relaxation and wellbeing, especially for women who have experienced sexual abuse or violation
- Decrease in fibroids, some cysts and endometriosis
- Decrease in vaginal infections
- Decrease in vaginal dryness
During the talk:
- You’ll learn the contraindications for steaming
- You’ll have an opportunity to ask questions
- You’ll see how a vaginal steaming session is set up
- You’ll feel more confident to start a steaming practice
Vaginal Steaming 1:1 sessions
I will be offering sessions over the course of the festival.
Why you might want to attend a vaginal steaming session
- You’re periods are irregular, missing, and/or painful
- You have cramps or brown blood either before or during your period
- You’re prone to bacterial, fungal or viral infections
- You experience vaginal dryness
- You have fibroids, ovarian cysts, endometriosis
- You’re postpartum and you want to support your body to restore itself after the birth
- You’ve experienced sexual abuse/violation
- Your’e struggling with fertility
Spirit Fest Bristol 2019 is a conscious festival for all ages with Sacred Music, Dance and Art from all traditions. The celebration is taking place at the same venue as last year, the fabulous, Kings Weston House.
The essence of the gathering is to explore the traditional methods of connecting with Spirit and Mother Earth as individuals and as a family through the ancient and modern shamanic, tantric and yogic techniques and methods. Spirit Fest is committed to sustainable and harmonious living as One on planet earth.
We practice this by becoming better at improving and preserving respectful relationships with nature, plants, animals and people. The music, dance and art is both indigenous to the UK and from world sacred traditions. There are also a wide range of workshops and ceremonies as well as activities for Children and Youth, amazing veggie and raw food, therapies and massage, stalls and circles.