I'm looking for an outstanding event organiser and marketing person to join our existing team - ideally you'll become a long term member.
In this current iteration we are looking to expand the Trauma Awareness Training and need a stable foundation of support in place to grow from.
If you are interested in female empowerment and sexuality, women in business, and trauma resolution as a way of living and working - then this might be the role for you.
An invitation for the right fit person to grow and thrive in a feminine leadership based business model. You'll be responsible for events organisation and events marketing - leaving me free to focus on creation and evolution of my business.
- Dealing with all enquiries related to the training – using the designated email address
- Taking bookings and taking payments – in an effective and inclusive manner
- Accurate recording of all the booking finance
- Having clear and quick responses to all participant communications – fostering a sense of belonging in the community
- Connecting to participants on the waiting list and sending timely reminders
- Communicating with all the clients I send discounted offers to – making sure they have received all the information they need in a timely manner
- Communicating with participants throughout the training, sending before and after call emails and to request and collect feedback data from all participants - you are the thread of connection in our community from first email to final post call email
- Following and contributing to the pre-launch strategy
- Creating, communicating and implementing an inspiring marketing strategy, and content strategy for the launch period (this is not essential)
- Promoting to your own networks during the launch period
- Engaging with the marketing schedule and following the protocol’s we have set out there
- Engaging with all posts shared for the training on social media in a timely manner creating excitement and engagement
- Supporting the facebook live event – by acting as the host
Essential Personal Skills
- Values - you are in sacred relationship with the Earth
- Empathic and attuned communication - you speak compassionately from your heart
- Intuition - you listen and respond to your gut and your felt sense
- Integrity - you connect to your inner wisdom and show up in the world with clarity
- Reliable - professional and committed - you take pride in your work and celebrate your successes
- Boundaries - you have healthy boundaries in place
- Self-directed - you can pace your own work and remain focused whilst knowing your capacity
- Self-care - you have rhythms and patterns in place to ensure your well being
- Outstanding organisation - you have the ability to prioritise, sequence and deliver all tasks
- Detail focused - you pay attention to aesthetics, accuracy, consistency - you care
- Creative - you're able to think outside the box
- Worthiness - you have an inherent sense of your value
- Willingness and capacity to resolve difficulty especially in relating
- Willingness to learn and apply trauma informed skills in your work - by attending my Trauma Awareness Training
- You are solution focused and have an 'I can' attitude
The current event is split into 3 phases
- Pre launch period 2- 3 weeks
- Launch period 1 month
- Training period 6 weeks
- Post training period 1 week
The amount of time I need support varies from 5- 10 hours per week - but will be a growing role - with more opportunities available as we expand.
You need to be available Monday - Friday. (UK time zone) from 1st March 2021.
This role suits someone who is self-employed
- £15 an hour
- Participation on my Trauma Awareness Training
- Q and A calls where you can bring your business related questions
- Bonus community calls
- Direct access to pre training live events
- My support
- Experience of working in a trauma informed way
The application form needs to be completed by midnight Thursday 18th February.
Online interviews are the 22nd and 23rd February