Welcome to my Practitioner Supervision offering.
I'm passionate and gifted in supporting other practitioners to evolve in their work - enabling them to support their clients in the best way possible.
- I offer space for guided reflection on becoming more trauma informed in your client work.
- To explore next steps that enable resolution of trauma and transformation in your client's life.
- Supporting you to become more consensual with yourself and your clients.
- Building a safer practice
- To share the places where it didn't quite work out - and to know what you could do in the future.
If you are a professional practitioner or coach working in the areas of: body-work, trauma resolution, Tantra, energy healing work, sexuality work, and you looking to:
- Gain insight, clarity and new perspective on challenging client situations, including trauma awareness and neuroscience
- Apply trauma informed knowledge, skills and proven practices to your clients
- Get clear on your significant professional needs and next steps in your evolution
- Learn to deeply attune and attend to your own rhythms of care so you remain a resourced practitioner
- Receive 1:1 sessions online either ongoingly in the practitioner lab or as one off individual support
With the trauma awareness you taught I'm more able to determine whether my client has trauma. I see how many of my previous clients were experiencing trauma symptoms that I hadn't recognised as such. I'm ready to learn more more about neuroscience from you in our next session, I know this is what my clients need from me. Nothing else I've learned to date in my client work has given me such a comprehensive understanding, this is life changing!
- Book when you need
- Cost £125 per 1 hour session
- Email me for more details: email@example.com
Why you might attend a Practitioner Supervision Session
- You want to go deeper with your clients, offering them more opportunity for transformation
- You want to receive support and reflections on your client cases to move both you and them forwards in their evolution
- You want to develop your embodiment of boundaries and consent
- You want to be trauma informed in your practice
Session content may include
- Discovering what your unique medicine is and how to create coherence between your medicine and your offerings
- Learning embodied consent, boundary awareness, and trauma awareness practices and assessment tools
- Other content you may need support with
What you may expect from a Practitioner Supervision Session
- Support your clients with life-changing transformation
- Practice rhythms of care and feel less burned out or depleted after client work
- Know how to apply an embodied understanding and assessment of boundaries in your work
- Know how to always remain in consent and to assess consent in your sessions
- Know how to recognise and assess for trauma in your clients and know the essential approaches to working with trauma
- Build an extraordinary toolbox of powerful somatic, ritual and coaching techniques
I was feeling drained and depleted after my client sessions. I could feel my client's energy leaking and it connected me to my unmet anger. With your mentoring I know I needed to set clearer boundaries so I can be in service but not slip into the shadow of allowing by tolerating and enduring what didn't feel right for me. I feel more empowered to give consensual sessions, its such a transformation.