Are you looking to add a new dimension to your relationship? Do you need some time out of your busy schedule to devote to developing your intimacy in your relationship? Are you looking for a retreat without the group experience? My couples sex and intimacy retreats offer an opportunity for you to enhance your love and deepen the quality of your relationship.
Imagine up to 5 days where you can stop, turn your attention inside and really focus on yourself and your relationship without any distractions and with all your needs taken care of.
Experience love and trust in a way you never thought possible.
Relationships are spaces where we can experience ourselves in full intimacy. Learning to navigate this terrain of intimacy isn’t easy. We often miss suitable education about relating and the examples we received as children were often lacking and serve to provide models of dysfunctionality rather than functional, healthy and happy relationships.
On my exclusive couples sex and intimacy retreats you’ll be guided through relational processes, how to effectively communicate, you'll learn to express your needs and to listen to the needs of your partner, an essential skill both in and out of the bedroom. And you’ll be educated on the intricacies of sexual anatomy so you can understand what pleasures both you and your partner.
This retreat offers you the safe space and skilled guidance to allow you to come back to your heart, to soften towards your partner and to engage sexually in ways that fulfil both of you.
You taught us a deeper way to connect
When we had our first retreat with you a year ago our relationship was in the beginning. With your help and guidance we began to see that sex is not just about physical interaction. You taught us a deeper way to connect, to give and receive pleasure and enabled us to enjoy on a whole new level.
The experience and learning had such an impact for both of us that it was an easy decision to ask you to guide us further. For our second retreat we came with open minds and hearts, but having strong doubts about our personal abilities as being able to experience energetic experiences.
We are truly grateful for you and how you have helped us to overcome our self-limiting thoughts and made us feel safe when receiving a new level of experiencing ourselves. Our second retreat was truly profound and transformational on many levels. We want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all the wonderful experiences and also the tools you have given us that help us learn, heal and grow even more.
J and J
What is a Sex and Intimacy Couple's Retreat?
These retreats are for women and their partners looking to reclaim their sexuality and create the intimacy they long for. They are similar to the 1:1 sessions I offer, except we have time and spaciousness to journey deeply with much that you bring.
- You and/or your partner want to discover more of who you are sexually but don’t know how
- You and/or your partner are unsure of how to communicate your sexual desires each other
- You and/or your partner feel disconnected sexually
- You and/or your partner want to find new experiences around orgasm and ejaculation
- You and/ or your partner want to learn more about self-pleasure
- You and/or your partner want to break compulsive patterns of watching porn or being in fantasy
- You and/or your partner say ‘yes’ when you want to say ‘no’
- You and/ or your partner want to discover each others sexual anatomy
- You and/or your partner want to get out of patterns of relating that don’t serve you and create distrust and unhappiness
- You and/or your partner may have a history of trauma that creates emotional states that lead to separation
We can work with any of this and whatever else you bring to a retreat.
We are more solid, real and loving
I never thought it would be possible for me to be as open as I feel now and to live with an open heart and an understanding that I’ve never had before.
Our relationship has changed in ways I could never have imagined, we are more solid, real and loving. We couldn't have wished for more.
Sexuality and Intimacy Couple's Retreat content may include
- Consensual Touch including Boundaries Work ~ Wheel of Consent
- Anatomy of Arousal Education
- Accessing the Tools of Breath, Sound and Movement
- Communication Tools for Expanding Intimacy and Pleasure
- Emotional Expression
- Emotional Fluency and Attunement
- Re-Wilding of your Sexual Self
- Self-Pleasure and Self-Touch Skills
- Energetic Body-Work including Energy Orgasm
- Tantric Meditations and Rituals
- Learning to Ask for What You Want
- Gently Coming Back to Your Body
- Steps for Embodied Management of Intense Emotional States
- Unravelling Old Beliefs and Judgments and Weaving in Compassion and Understanding
- You may want to add a Vaginal Steam to your retreat!
We can work with any of this and whatever else you bring to a retreat.
We couldn’t have done it with your help.
In the 3 days we spent with you we have made a deeper commitment to loving each other and stepping away from co-dependence. Talking openly about personal deep rooted things is always challenging but you made it really comfortable. We couldn’t have done it with your help.
Sara and Matthew
What is my experience?
I weave together skills from multiple disciplines including the soul work of transpersonal psychotherapy, the embodied sexual practices of Tantra, and Sexological Bodywork, neuroscience including trauma healing and shamanism, emotional awareness using somatic tools, mindfulness and energy healing. My passion is supporting empowerment by sharing tools for transformation and self-awareness. I draw from these practices along with many years of experience to offer you offer optimum support. Read more about me.
What you may expect from the Sex and Intimacy Couple's Retreat
- You'll know and communicate what you want when giving and receiving touch
- You'll know the patterns, and how to work with them, which get in the way of creating deeper intimacy
- You'll know how to take full responsibility for who you are and how you feel emotionally
- You'll know how to move out of co-dependency and into wholeness
- You'll understand each other more as sexual beings by knowing you and your partner’s erotic landscape, along with knowing how to increase your pleasure
- You'll feel more confident in ways to touch
- You'll know how to create sacred sexual practices
- You'll know how to love yourself and therefore be more available to love each other
- You'll know how Tantric practices change your experience of sex
How long are the Sexuality and Intimacy Couples Retreats?
Some couples choose to come for 3 days and 3 nights, others for 4 or 5, I can support you to choose the most suitable for you given your resources.
Many couples have come back for a second, third or fourth retreat as they’ve found this way of working the most beneficial to them.
As always so much gratitude to you!!
This is our third retreat and we’ve gone from being ready to sign the divorce papers to rekindling deep love and a newfound respect in our relationship! The shift we’ve made from blaming and judging the other and learning how to take responsibility has been huge. We’re both wanting to put into practice all that we have learned on this retreat to become the best partners we can be. Also the food was amazing, so fresh and home cooked and the accommodation was lovely with a great bed and such a cosy feel. As always so much gratitude to you!!
JK & TK
What is the price for the Sexuality and Intimacy Couple's Retreat?
Cost for the all-inclusive retreat depends on the level of intensity and the number of days for the retreat. Prices from 1st September 2018.
Spacious couples retreat where you work with me 3 hours a day
- 3 days and 3 nights £1850
- 4 days and 4 nights £2400
- 5 days and 5 nights £2900
Intense couples retreat where you work with me for 6 hours a day
- 3 days and 3 nights £2750
- 4 days and 4 nights £3600
- 5 days and 5 nights £4000
I can also create tailor made packages to suit your time and budget, please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Where will you be staying on the Sexuality and Intimacy Couple's Retreat?
During our time together you are well looked after. You’ll be staying in one of a number of beautiful cottages/houses in the Totnes, Devon area (depending on availability).
Taking care of your diet
Awareness of what you put into your body is essential and the food you eat on a retreat is an integral aspect of your overall experience. We take care of you by providing a balanced, delicious and nutritious diet.
All the meals are vegetarian. They are carefully created and balanced to support your process, crafted with local and organic food, where possible. Vegan and other special diets can be catered for.
We felt so nurtured
The venue was just beautiful and the food was the perfect nourishment we needed. We felt so nurtured and in such safe hands, thank you!
JK & TK
How do you book on a Sexuality and Intimacy Couple's Retreat?
The first step is to email me with your interest in booking a retreat and to ask any questions you may have then I can offer you some dates and will start to tailor make your custom retreat!
Travel to the Sexuality and Intimacy Couple's Retreat
- Paddington London to Totnes 3 hours
- Bristol to Totnes 1.5 hours
- Taxis are available from the Totnes train station to the venue
- London to Totnes approx. 5 hours
- Bristol to Totnes approx. 2 hours
- Local airports – Exeter / Bristol (flights from UK, Europe)
- London for international