At the time of booking your session, I ask you to pay a 50% deposit to confirm your booking. If you need to cancel the session after the deposit is paid, the following cancellation terms apply:
- 7 days or more in advance: 10% of the session fee is due as an admin fee and I will refund the rest of your deposit within 3 working days
- 3 to 7 days in advance: 50% deposit is not refunded
- in last 72 hours: full session fee must be paid
By paying the deposit for the session you indicate your agreement to these cancellation terms. If you have any questions about the policy please discuss them with me before paying the deposit.
Workshop cancellation Policy
I believe in helping my customers as far as possible, and therefore I have a cancellation policy.
At the time of booking your workshop I ask you to pay for the event in full.
If you need to cancel the workshop then this needs to be done in writing to email@example.com and the following conditions apply:
- 7 days or more in advance: I will refund your payment minus a 10% admin fee and any Paypal fees. Or I will minus the 10%, and any Paypal fees, and you can transfer the rest to another equivalent priced event.
- Less than 7 days advance: I will endeavour to fill your place and return your payment in full, minus 10% admin fee and any Paypal fees. If I can’t do this then your full payment will be kept.
By paying for the workshop you indicate your agreement to these cancellation terms. If you have any questions about the policy please discuss them with me before paying the workshop fee.